#RunAndTalk / Thursday Social Run
Date: Feb 14, 2019 18:45:00
This event is actually a recurrance of another event in our database. You can view information about the parent event by clicking on the link below.
#RunAndTalk is supported by Mind, the mental health charity, and aims to improve mental health through running in England by:
- Getting people talking about mental health, sharing their experiences and removing stigma
- Providing support and guidance to raise awareness of mental health problems
- Supporting people experiencing mental health problems to be physically active through running, whether that is to support them in starting, returning to or continuing to run
Once again Tadcaster Harriers are pleased to be supporting the #RunAndTalk initiative.
Here is what you need to know:
- It's Free !
- It's open to anyone; not just Tadcaster Harriers members
- You will be guided through a warm up (definitely needed in this weather)
- There will be a choice of 2 or 5 mile runs - both fully supported by our volunteers
- These are social runs at a pace to suit everyone
- You do need to be over 18 and please come ready to run in appropriate clothing (High Viz and/or reflective)
- Please join us afterwards for some light refreshments in the Magnets clubhouse afterwards.